Monday, November 4, 2013

Recipe List 4.11.13-Cherry ripe cherry delight

It's my best friends birthday!! So I thought that to honour this occasion that I would do a recipe list based around our shared love of cherries!

I am also still dreaming of summer. We have had an absolutely beautiful weekend and even got out to do some wake-boarding today. This does however mean that because I haven't been in a few months I am a tad sore now.

Anyway, onto some delicious cherry-ness.

Summer is time to enjoy ice-creams and these cherry yoghurt popsicles look absolutely delicious. They are also healthy enjoy guilt free.


I haven't really used cherries in a savoury way yet, so I am really interested to try this chicken with a cherry sauce.

I like to change up my weekend breakfasts, so this cherry breakfast risotto looks great to add into the rotation.

I love eating different salads in summer, especially for my lunch. I think that this wild rice and quinoa salad with cherries would definitely make a more interesting meal. It also contains the super food quinoa to amp up the nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...