Monday, November 11, 2013

What I'm crushing on....

I I have just got home from this place!!!!


Hungry Male and I have took a six day trip down to the idyllic Stewart Island to recharge our batteries and for my birthday. Waking up with these sorts of views, how could you not be relaxed?

A few months ago I posted about some of the things that I was loving in life, so I thought it was about time for another..

Food wise I am currently very into great salads for summer. Rice salads, chickpea salads, pasta salads... they are all fantastic. I'm am going to be working full time for the next wee while so they also make great take to work lunches.


Summer is coming up which means stone fruits!! Cherries, apricots, peaches, plums! I am pretty much in fruit heaven all summer long. I was also told today that frozen cherries make a great summer treat so I will definitely have to try that!

After saying that I wasn't still as much of a fan of Downton Abbey due to some unfavourable storylines, I have been drawn back in. I also really love the 1920s fashion, so glamorous!

I am loving jumpsuits! I got a gorgeous black and white striped jumpsuit as a birthday present. They are so cute and comfortable, perfect for summer.

Finally, I am hugely looking forward to the upcoming Catching Fire movie. I like to think of myself as a little bit of a traditionalist as I loved the books long before the movies were made, but the movie still looks fantastic.

What are some of the things that you are crushing on at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...